Strawberry Bread w/Key Lime Glaze
How to Make Strawberry Bread w/Key Lime Glaze
- 1Preheat oven to 350F. Spray with non-stick cooking spray 2-9x5 inch loaf pans.
- 2slice strawberries, and place in medium bowl. Sprinkle lightly with with sugar, set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, soda; mix well. Blend strawberries, oil and eggs. Add to flour mixture just till moistened. Stir in pecans. divide batter into pans.
- 4Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until tester comes out clean. Let cool in pans on wire rack for 10 minutes. Turn loaves out, and cool completely.
- 5Optional Glaze: 1/2 cup powdered sugar and key lime juice. Consistency should be easy to drizzle over bread. I would do this while the bread is warm.