How to Make Strawberry Bread
- 1Preheat the oven to 350.
- 2Lightly grease two loaf pans, the bottom of each lined with aluminum foil.
- 3In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- 4Make a well in the center of this mixture.
- 5Pour eggs and oil into the well.
- 6Stir until dry ingredients just become moist.
- 7Pour thawed strawberries and juice into a container.
- 8With a slotted spoon, dip our strawberries and gently stir into mixture.
- 9Then add juice gradually, stirring until batter is of proper consistency.
- 10The amount of juice varies in strawberries when thawed.
- 11The batter should not be too thin.
- 12Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until done.
- 13Let cool in pans for 15 minutes.
- 14Loosen sides of loaves with knife.
- 15Cool completely before slicing.