How to Make Strawberry Bread
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Lightly grease two loaf pans, the bottom of each lined with aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- Make a well in the center of this mixture.
- Pour eggs and oil into the well.
- Stir until dry ingredients just become moist.
- Pour thawed strawberries and juice into a container.
- With a slotted spoon, dip our strawberries and gently stir into mixture.
- Then add juice gradually, stirring until batter is of proper consistency.
- The amount of juice varies in strawberries when thawed.
- The batter should not be too thin.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until done.
- Let cool in pans for 15 minutes.
- Loosen sides of loaves with knife.
- Cool completely before slicing.