SOUTHERN BANANA PINEAPPLE BREAD
3 call purpose flour (sifted & measured
1 tspbaking soda
1/2 tspeach ginger, cloves, nutmeg
1 ccanola oil
2 tspvanilla extract
1 can(s)(15 1/4 oz.) can pineapple and juice
2 cchopped ripe firm bananas
1 cwalnuts (chopped)
How to Make SOUTHERN BANANA PINEAPPLE BREAD
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl beat eggs until foamy.
- Add oil, vanilla, and blend. Pour oil and vanilla mixture into dry ingredients.
- Stir with a mixing spoon, do not use electric mixer, until moistened.
- Stir in pineapple and nuts, then stir in bananas - mix well but do not beat.
- Spoon into well greased 10 inch tube pan or can also be baked in 2 loaf pans.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake tube pan 1 hour and 20 minutes or small loaf pans, check in 35 minutes.
- Frost with cream cheese icing if you like. Good plain!