Snickerdoodle Cream Cheese Roll-Ups
Different breads, different cream cheese flavorings make the possibilities endless.
How to Make Snickerdoodle Cream Cheese Roll-Ups
- 1Preheat oven to 350F. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and 1/2 cup sweetner, set aside.
- 2In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup sweetner and cinnamon, pour onto small plate, set aside.
- 3Melt butter in a small bowl, set aside.
- 4Using a rolling pin, roll 20 pieces of bread completely flat. Try to get them as flat as you can without tearing them.
- 5Place about one tablespoon cream cheese filling on bread and roll it up like a taquito. Carefully dip wrap in butter and roll in cinnamon mixture on the plate. Repeat 19 more times and place on an ungreased cookie sheet, and bake for 18-20 minutes or until a little crispy on the outside.