Slow Cooker Strawberry Banana Bread
2 largebananas, mashed
2 cstrawberries, mashed
1 cmargarine, room temperature
2 tspbaking soda
1 tspbanana extract
1/2 cchopped nuts (optional)
How to Make Slow Cooker Strawberry Banana Bread
- Mash bananas and strawberries.
- Combine fruit, margarine, sugar and eggs.
- Stir into the fruit mixture the baking soda and banana extract.
- Add flour and nuts and stir until all combined.
- Spray with non stick cooking spray the bottom of your slow cooker. Mine is a 4qt round slow cooker.
- Pour half of the batter in the bottom. Using a spoon or rubber spatula to spread evenly over the bottom.
- Take 2 paper towles and set on the mouth of the slow cooker and place the lid on top of the. ( The paper towels absorb and condensation through the baking process).
- When finished run a knife along the edge to losen the loaf then place a plate on top and flip the cooker releasing the bread.
- Spray again and pour the remaining batter into the slow cooker and repeat the process.
- Slice and serve.