Slow Cooker Strawberry Banana Bread
- 2 large
- bananas, mashed
- 2 c
- strawberries, mashed
- 1 c
- margarine, room temperature
- 2 c
- eggs, beaten
- 4 c
- 2 tsp
- baking soda
- 1 tsp
- banana extract
- 1/2 c
- chopped nuts (optional)
How to Make Slow Cooker Strawberry Banana Bread
- 1Mash bananas and strawberries.
- 2Combine fruit, margarine, sugar and eggs.
- 3Stir into the fruit mixture the baking soda and banana extract.
- 4Add flour and nuts and stir until all combined.
- 5Spray with non stick cooking spray the bottom of your slow cooker. Mine is a 4qt round slow cooker.
- 6Pour half of the batter in the bottom. Using a spoon or rubber spatula to spread evenly over the bottom.
- 7Take 2 paper towles and set on the mouth of the slow cooker and place the lid on top of the. ( The paper towels absorb and condensation through the baking process).
- 8When finished run a knife along the edge to losen the loaf then place a plate on top and flip the cooker releasing the bread.
- 9Spray again and pour the remaining batter into the slow cooker and repeat the process.
- 10Slice and serve.