Annamaria Settanni McDonald
2 call purpose flour
1 1/2 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
1/2 corange marmalade
1/2 cmelted butter
1 ccandied fruits
1/2 cbrandy (optional)
6 ozmini semi sweet chocolate chips (optional)
How to Make Simple Panettone
- In a bowl combine eggs, sugar, orange marmalade and melted butter.
- Add flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Fold in raisins, candied fruits and optional semi sweet chocolate chips. (optional : soak the raisins and candied fruits in a little brandy the day before)
- BAKE in a 9x5x3" loaf bread pan greased and floured at 350F. for 50 min. or until top is amber golden.
- Cool it and store in a bread bag to keep moist.