Sassy Tailgate Sandwiches Recipe
- 1 pkg
- (12 count) hawaiian bread rolls
- 1 lb
- shaved black forest ham
- 12 slice
- gruyere cheese
- tub (8 oz.) philadelphia® chive & onion cheese spread
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp
- dried minced onion
- 1/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Sassy Tailgate Sandwiches Recipe
- 1Cut all rolls in half. Place roll bottoms in 9x13-inch pan.
- 2Place equal amounts of ham on each roll bottom. Top with Gruyere.
- 3On each of the roll tops, spread a generous amount of the cream cheese spread. Return the tops to the bottoms making sandwiches.
- 4In a separate bowl, mix together the butter, Worcestershire sauce, onion and Parmesan cheese. Pour over your sandwiches and let sit for at least 20 minutes. (You can make these ahead of time and allow to sit in fridge overnight.)
- 5Place sandwiches, covered in foil, in a preheated 350°F oven. Bake for 20 minutes or until warmed through. Enjoy!
1 roll ~ 8 points
Filling ~ 14 points