How to Make Resurrection Rolls
- preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- lightly grease a round or square cake pan
- seperate cresent rolls into individual triangles
- combine cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl
- Dip marshmallow into melted butter, roll in cinnamon and suger mix. Place marshmallow into center of crescent roll. wrap the dough around the marshmallow, completely covering. Pinch the seams together to make sure and seal it together so the marshmallow doesn't leak out.
- Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.