How to Make Resurrection Rolls
- 1preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2lightly grease a round or square cake pan
- 3seperate cresent rolls into individual triangles
- 4combine cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl
- 5Dip marshmallow into melted butter, roll in cinnamon and suger mix. Place marshmallow into center of crescent roll. wrap the dough around the marshmallow, completely covering. Pinch the seams together to make sure and seal it together so the marshmallow doesn't leak out.
- 6Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.