How to Make Raspberry Nut Bread
- 1Sift together dry ingredients.
- 2Cut in shortening until mixture is like coarse cornmeal.
- 3Combine orange juice and rind with egg.
- 4Pour all at once into dry ingredients, mixing just enough to moisten.
- 5Fold in nuts and raspberries.
- 6Pour into a greased loaf pan. Spread corners and sides slightly higher than center.
- 7Bake at 350 for about 1 hour or until crust is golden brown and toothpick comes out clean.
- 8Cool 10 minutes, remove from pan and finish cooling.