Raisin Zucchini Bread
How to Make Raisin Zucchini Bread
- Preheat oven to 350. Sift first 5 ingredients.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl until light.
- Gradually add sugar and beat until thick and lemon colored.
- Add oil in thin stream and beat well.
- Mix in zucchini, nuts and raisins.
- Add sifted dry ingredients and blend well.
- Turn into greased and floured 12-cup bundt pan or 2 8x4 inch loaf pans.
- Bake until tester inserted in center comes out clean, about 50 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before turning out onto rack. Cool completely before slicing.