Quick Caramel Coffee Ring
How to Make Quick Caramel Coffee Ring
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In small saucepan, melt margarine (or butter). Coat bottom and side of ungreased 12 cup fluted tube pan with 2 tablsppons of the melted margarine/butter.
- 3Sprinkle 3 tablesppons of the nuts over bottom of prepared pan.
- 4Add remaining nuts, brown sugar and water to remaining margarine/butter; heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- 5Separate dough into 20 biscuits; cut each biscuit in half and shape into a ball. Place 20 balls in bottom of prepared pan. Drizzle half of the caramel sauce over balls. Repeat layers.
- 6Bake at 375 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or untill golden brown. Invert immediately onto waxed paper and remove from pan.
- 7Good served warm. Can be pulled apart or sliced.