Quick Caramel Coffee Ring
How to Make Quick Caramel Coffee Ring
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In small saucepan, melt margarine (or butter). Coat bottom and side of ungreased 12 cup fluted tube pan with 2 tablsppons of the melted margarine/butter.
- Sprinkle 3 tablesppons of the nuts over bottom of prepared pan.
- Add remaining nuts, brown sugar and water to remaining margarine/butter; heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Separate dough into 20 biscuits; cut each biscuit in half and shape into a ball. Place 20 balls in bottom of prepared pan. Drizzle half of the caramel sauce over balls. Repeat layers.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or untill golden brown. Invert immediately onto waxed paper and remove from pan.
- Good served warm. Can be pulled apart or sliced.