Quick Blueberry Monkey Bread
- 2/3 c
- 2 Tbsp
- ground cinnamon
- 4 pkg
- (10 oz) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 1/4 c
- fresh or dry-pack frozen blueberries, rinsed and drained
- 2/3 c
- white or brown sugar (i like brown)
- 1 1/4 stick
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
How to Make Quick Blueberry Monkey Bread
- 1Mix sugar and 1 tablespoon cinnamon.
Cut biscuits in quarters; roll each in sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- 2Arrange one fourth of the biscuits pieces and 1/4 cups blueberies in an even layer in a greased 10x4 inch tube pan., placing blueberries between buscuit pieces, creating a mosiac effect.
- 3Repeat three times with remaining biscuits and blueberries, covering blueberries of on layer with biscuits in nest layer to avoid a column of blueberries.
- 4Combine sugar, margarine, vanilla, remaining cinnamon and remaining blueberries in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and cook stirring frequently, until sugar is dissolved and margarine melted.
Pour mixture over biscuits in pan.
Bake at 350 for 65 minutes or until done.
Turn out on cake plate.