Quick and easy cinna-minis
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- tube of pizza dough
- 3-4 Tbsp
- melted butter
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 can(s)
- cream cheese frosting (or whatever you prefer)
How to Make Quick and easy cinna-minis
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease or line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Mix together cinnamon and sugar in small bowl.
- 2Open tube of pizza dough, unroll, and cut into 5-6 strips width-wise approx 2 inches wide. Cut each strip in to thirds lengthwise.
- 3Brush melted butter to middle third of each strip and sprinkle with a little cinnamon and sugar mixture. Fold top and bottom thirds over center and flip so seam side is down. Repeat until are folded.
- 4Place half of the rolls on prepared cookie sheet. Brush melted butter on top of each roll and sprinkle with more cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- 5Bake for 7-9 minutes until edges are golden brown. Remove from pan immediately when done and put a dab/slab of frosting on each roll and let frosting melt before spreading.
- 6Share with your friends and family OR eat them all!