Quick and easy cinna-minis
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1tube of pizza dough
3-4 Tbspmelted butter
1 can(s)cream cheese frosting (or whatever you prefer)
How to Make Quick and easy cinna-minis
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease or line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Mix together cinnamon and sugar in small bowl.
- Open tube of pizza dough, unroll, and cut into 5-6 strips width-wise approx 2 inches wide. Cut each strip in to thirds lengthwise.
- Brush melted butter to middle third of each strip and sprinkle with a little cinnamon and sugar mixture. Fold top and bottom thirds over center and flip so seam side is down. Repeat until are folded.
- Place half of the rolls on prepared cookie sheet. Brush melted butter on top of each roll and sprinkle with more cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes until edges are golden brown. Remove from pan immediately when done and put a dab/slab of frosting on each roll and let frosting melt before spreading.
- Share with your friends and family OR eat them all!