2 1/2 csugar
3/4 cvegetable oil
15 oz can(s)pumpkin puree
1/2 cdark molasses
1 tspall spice
1 tspground cinnamon
1 tspground cloves
3 1/2 call-purpose flour
2 tspbaking soda
1 1/2 tspsalt
1/2 tspbaking powder
How to Make Pumpkin Gingerbread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease two 9x5 inch loaf pans.
- In a large mixing, combine sugar, oil and eggs; beat until smooth.
- Add water and beat until well blended.
- Stir in pumpkin, molasses, ginger, allspice cinnamon, and clove.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, soda, salt, and baking powder.
- Add dry Ingredients to pumpkin mixture and blend just until all ingredients are mixed.
- Divide batter between prepared pans.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40-45 minutes or until until a toothpick comes out clean.