My sister made this for one of our Curious Cuisiners meetings.
How to Make Pumpkin Crescents
- 1Roll out triangles of dough from the tubes of crescent rolls.
- 2mix in a bowl the canned pumpkin and softened cream cheese.
- 3mix in a separate bowl the sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
- 4spread about 2 teaspoons of cheese and pumpkin mixture on a triangle and roll up into a roll.
- 5Take the newly rolled crescent and roll it in the sugar and spice mixture.
- 6Set out on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper and bake as directed on the crescent roll package.
- 7Eat them up, they are messy but good!
About Pumpkin Crescents
You May Also Like:
Show 2 Comments & Reviews