How to Make Pumpkin Crescents
- Roll out triangles of dough from the tubes of crescent rolls.
- mix in a bowl the canned pumpkin and softened cream cheese.
- mix in a separate bowl the sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
- spread about 2 teaspoons of cheese and pumpkin mixture on a triangle and roll up into a roll.
- Take the newly rolled crescent and roll it in the sugar and spice mixture.
- Set out on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper and bake as directed on the crescent roll package.
- Eat them up, they are messy but good!