Pumpkin Cheese Bread
2 1/2 csugar
8 ozsoftened cream cheese
15 ozcanned pumpkin
3 1/2 cflour
2 tspbaking soda
1/2 tspbaking powder
1 1/4 tsppumpkin spice
How to Make Pumpkin Cheese Bread
- Combine sugar, softened cream cheese , and margarine, mixing til blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in pumpkin
- Add combined dry ingredients, mixing till moist.
- Fold in nuts.
- Pour into 2 -9x5 loaf pans OR 6 small greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 for 50 min (large loaves) or 40 min for small loaves. Test with toothpick.
- Let cool about 10 min.