Pumpkin Carrot Bread
1 Tbsppumpkin pie spice plus
2 tsppumpkin pie spice
2 tspbaking soda
1 1/2 tspsalt
1 can(s)(15 oz.) pumpkin
1 cgrated carrot
1 craisins or craisins or nuts
How to Make Pumpkin Carrot Bread
- Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- Combine sugar, pumpkin, eggs, oil and water in large miximg bowl; beat just until blended.
- Add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
- Fold in carrot and raisins or nuts.
- Spoon batter into 2 greased and floured 9 X 5 inch loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60-65 minutes. Cool.