How to Make Pumpkin Bread
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour two 8.5 x 4 x 2.5 inch loaf pans.
- 2In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or in a large bowl with an electric mixer, combine pumpkin, eggs, oil, water, vanilla and sugar until well blended.
- 3In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice until well combined.
- 4Stir the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture until just blended. Pour batter into the prepared pans.
- 5Bake in preheated oven for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.