How to Make Pumpkin Bread
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. With electric mixer, mix sugar, oil, pumpkin, & eggs.
- 2In separate bowl, mix flour and other dry ingredients together.
- 3Add the dry ingredient mixture a few spoonfuls at a time to the wet ingredient mixture with electric mixer on low until all combined.
- 4Grease & flour 3 metal coffee cans or 2 loaf pans. Pour batter in equal amounts into containers.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hr to 1 hr & 15 min. Remove from pans and wrap in aluminum foil (to keep from forming a crust) or slice eat warm.