Various substitutions can be made for the kind of cake mix and fillings used to make all kinds of breads. YUM!
How to Make Pumpkin Bread
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease (if necessary) two 9" loaf pans with either butter or vegetable shortening.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix all three ingredients until just blended. Mixture will be thick and lumpy - this is good!
- Divide the mixture between the two load pans, spreading it so that it is distributed evenly.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 45 min (pan types can shorten or lengthen cook times). When a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, the loaves are done.
- Cool the pans on a wire rack. Enjoy!