Various substitutions can be made for the kind of cake mix and fillings used to make all kinds of breads. YUM!
How to Make Pumpkin Bread
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Grease (if necessary) two 9" loaf pans with either butter or vegetable shortening.
- 3In a medium sized bowl, mix all three ingredients until just blended. Mixture will be thick and lumpy - this is good!
- 4Divide the mixture between the two load pans, spreading it so that it is distributed evenly.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees for about 45 min (pan types can shorten or lengthen cook times). When a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, the loaves are done.
- 6Cool the pans on a wire rack. Enjoy!