How to Make Pumkin Bread
- Sift together first six ingredients recommend 2 times, bread rises more.Set aside
- mix crisco,eggs,water,pumkin together and mix together with the first six ingredients.
- mix well pour into 3 well greased & floured loaf pans . My daughter makes them and puts them in small pans too they turn out nice to .
- Bake an hr at 350 this time may vary with the size of pan.
- Wrap in clear plastic wrap while they are warm , they can also be frozen. They usually dont last long around here though.