★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3/4 c
- brown sugar
- 1/4 c
- 2 c
- softed all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/2 tsp
- (6 oz.) can (1/3cup)frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can(s)
- (8 oz) crushed pineapple (1 cup)
- 1/2 c
- chopped pecan, or nut of your choice
How to Make PINEAPPLE-PECAN LOAF
- 1Cream together the brown sugar & shortening; add egg and beat well.
Sift together the flour, baking soda & salt.
Alternately add dry ingredients and o.j. concentrate to creamed mixture, stirring after each addition.
- 2Stir in undrained pineapple & chopped nuts.
Pour into well greased 8x4x2 loaf pan.
Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes or til tests done.
Remove from pan, cool on rack.