Pineapple Orange Bread
Hope You enjoy as Much as I do Sharing with You.
This is my Very Own Recipe I made up from another Recipe Put together By Gosh and By Golly, Its delicious and Moist.!!!
- 1/3 C
- real butter ( always better with butter)
- 3/4 C
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/3-1/2 C
- orange juice, frozen concentrate
- 2 TBS
- grated orange peel
- 2 Cups
- all purpose flour, sifted
- 1 1/2 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 Cup
- crushed pineapple with juice
- 1/2 C
- chopped pecans ( optional)
PINEAPPLE ORANGE BREAD
How to Make Pineapple Orange Bread
- 5Pour into Greased and Floured Pan, Now See TIP BELOW.
BAKE @ 350 for 45- 50 min or til tests Done. Long toothpick ( Skewer I use)
TIP: Make a shallow troff down the center of the mix in the pan,
with your spoon, then add the remaining drained pineapple in the troff right down the center of the Loaf. Now its ready to bake.
ENJOY. . . Smells so good Baking. . . Very Moist Bread.