Pineapple Banana Bread
This is really very easy and delicious! The pineapple and banana keep it moist.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 c
- all purpose flour
- 2 c
- 1 tsp
- salt, cinnamon, soda
- 2 tsp
- 1 1/4 c
- canola oil
- 1 can(s)
- (8 oz) crushed pineapple
- ripe bananas smashed
How to Make Pineapple Banana Bread
- 1In large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon and soda. In another bowl beat the eggs, oil and vanilla; add the pineapple and banana.
- 2Stir the moist ingredients into the flour mixture until just moistened. (DO NOT over stir)
- 3Pour into two (2) prepared 8x4x2 loaf pans and bake in a 350 degree oven for about 60-65 minutes. Since ovens vary, extra time may be needed.
- 4Remove pans from oven and cool completely for 10 minutes before turning out onto a cooling rack.
- 5Yields 2 loaves depending on size of pans used