Pineapple Banana Bread
This is really very easy and delicious! The pineapple and banana keep it moist.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 call purpose flour
1 tspsalt, cinnamon, soda
1 1/4 ccanola oil
1 can(s)(8 oz) crushed pineapple
2ripe bananas smashed
How to Make Pineapple Banana Bread
- In large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon and soda. In another bowl beat the eggs, oil and vanilla; add the pineapple and banana.
- Stir the moist ingredients into the flour mixture until just moistened. (DO NOT over stir)
- Pour into two (2) prepared 8x4x2 loaf pans and bake in a 350 degree oven for about 60-65 minutes. Since ovens vary, extra time may be needed.
- Remove pans from oven and cool completely for 10 minutes before turning out onto a cooling rack.
- Yields 2 loaves depending on size of pans used