- 1 box
- angel food cake mix
- 1 can(s)
- (20 oz) crushed pineapple
How to Make Pineapple Angel Sweet Bread
- 1Mix the two together with a whisk and watch the magic take place. It will become a fascinating foam.
- 2Once it's all mixed, pour it into a 9x13 inch ungreased dish and pop it in the oven at 350 for 20 minutes.
- 3Notes: i call this bread instead of cake because the texture is more like bread. It's not as moist as white cake and not fluffy as angel food cake, but it taste just as good as either one.
- 4I found that this recipe taste better once it had cooled down.