- 1/2 c
- 1/3 c
- dry dunkin hines pineapple supreme cake mix
- 3 Tbsp
- sliced almonds
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- each: baking soda and baking powder
- snack size (4 oz) pineapple tidbits
USE ONLY WIDE MOUTH JARS (PINT)
How to Make Pineapple Almond Bread gift in a jar and bake in the same jar
- 1Mix all but the pineapple together and place in baggy. Put into the jar. add the snack size pineapple in the package. Close lid and decorate and attach a tag
- 2Pineapple Almond Bread (you bake in the jar)
Remove contents of the jar. drain pineapple reserving the juice.
1 tablespoon oil
and the pineapple. add 1 tablespoon reserved juice.
Spray the inside of the jar with cooking spray.
place batter in jar and place jar in a smakk baking dish to stableize. do not put lid on jar.
Bake at 350 for 35 minutes or until done.
Remove from oven and cool 10 minutes. Run knife around jar to loosen and slide the bread out. slice and serve.