Pecan Monkey Bread
Amy Jo Bellis
Suggestion(s): I have also made half of the recipe and put it in a regular loaf pan. You just need to make sure it is not doughy in the middle and may require additional baking time.
In addition, I have put half of recipe into four mini loaf pans. When I do this, it does not take quite as long to cook.
How to Make Pecan Monkey Bread
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 12 cup fluted tube pan with cooking spray.
- In large zip lock back, mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Remove biscuits from cans. Cut each biscuit into fourths.
- Place cut biscuits into bag with cinamon and sugar mixture. Shake in bag to coat.
- Spread the halved pecans in the bottom of the fluted tube pan evenly.
- Arrange the biscuit pieces in the pan on top of the pecans.
- In a small bowl, mix brown sugar and butter.
- Pour over the biscuit pieces.
- Bake for 28 to 32 minutes or until golden brown or no longer doughy in the center.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Turn pan upside down onto serving plate.
- Pull apart to serve. Serve warm.