Pecan Monkey Bread
I was planning on making something else with the dinner rolls...then changed my mind..so what to do with a bag of thawed rolls? I went searching..and found this recipe. ( I added pecans)
I found this recipe on Elle's Studio..
- 1 pkg
- ( 36 count ) rhodes dinner rolls ( thawed)
- 1 c
- 2 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 c
- plus 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 c
- brown sugar
- 1/2 c
- chopped pecans, (optional)
How to Make Pecan Monkey Bread
- 2Mix sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl.
Cut the rolls into 1/4 pieces and coat each piece in the sugar/cinnamon mix.
- 3Lay the coated rolls into a greased 13 x 19 baking dish.
Sprinkle with pecans.