Peanut Butter Cup Banana Bread
Recipe and picture by Better Recipes Daily Dish - Kristina Vanni
- 3 c
- all purpose flour, divided
- 2 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- very ripe bananas, slightly mashed
- 1/2 c
- peanut butter
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1/4 c
- coconut oil or canola oil
- 1 c
- packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 - 1/2 c
- bite-sized peanut butter cups, or chopped peanut butter cups
- (3- to 3.5-oz) bar premium dark chocolate, chopped
How to Make Peanut Butter Cup Banana Bread
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees; spray two 9×5” loaf pans with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, whisk together 2 ¾ cups of the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; set aside.
- 2Fit a stand mixer with the paddle attachment. Beat the bananas, peanut butter, sour cream, eggs, oil, brown sugar and vanilla until well blended, about 2 minutes. Spoon the flour mixture into the banana mixture and beat on low speed until just blended. Toss the peanut butter cups in the remaining ¼ cup flour (to help prevent sinking) and stir into the batter along with the chopped dark chocolate.
- 3Divide the batter evenly between the two loaf pans. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans. Cool completely on a wire rack before slicing.