Overnight Pecan Breakfast Rolls
And it all happens while you sleep.
- 1/2 c
- pecans, chopped
- 1 pkg
- 16 rhodes frozen yeast rolls (in bag)
- 1/2 pkg
- cook and serve type, butterscotch pudding
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
- 3/4 c
- brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp
How to Make Overnight Pecan Breakfast Rolls
- 1The night before. Spray a bundt pan with PAM and sprinkle in pecans.
- 2Add frozen rolls and sprinkle with butterscotch pudding.
- 3Melt butter. Add brown sugar and cinnamon. Mix well and pour over rolls.
- 4Cover with a cookie sheet sprayed with PAM.
Place in oven overnight.
- 5Next morning bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Watch top if it browns too fast cover with foil if they do.