★★★★★ 1 vote5
- frozen roll dough balls
- 1/2 pkg
- instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1/4 c
- 1 c
- brown sugar
- 1/2 c
- 2 Tbsp
- karo (or other) clear syrup
- 1/2 c
- nuts (optional)
- 1/2 tsp
How to Make Overnight Monkey Bread
- 1AT NIGHT BEFORE GOING TO BED: Spray a bundt pan with Pam and place 18 little balls of dough into it. Sprinkle pudding mix over them. As well as nuts, if using.
- 2In a separate pan on stove over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the sugar, brown sugar, Karo and cinnamon and stir until sugars all is combined and melted together. Pour hot syrup over rolls in bundt pan. Cover with damp-wet towel and let sit on kitchen counter overnight.
- 3IN THE MORNING: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. When oven is hot, bake for 20 minutes. Take out of oven and cover losely with foil, so bread does not overbrown and bake for additional 10 minutes more.
- 4When done, turn out onto a large serving plate while hot and spread out. BE CAREFUL ... the syrup will be very hot. Don't burn yourself. Enjoy!