Overnight Coffee Cake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 c
- chopped pecans
- 3/4 c
- firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 box
- butterscotch pudding
- 1 tsp
- 1 pkg
- 24 frozen white dinner rolls. thawed.
How to Make Overnight Coffee Cake
- 1In a small bowl combine pecans, sugar, pudding mix and cinnamon. Sprinkle 3 T. of sugar mixture in bottom of a greased bundt pan.
- 2Dip each roll in butter and place in sugar mixture in bowl. Spoon the sugar mixture over each roll so they are completely covered. Place rolls in pan in a single layer with sides touching. Sprinkle remaining butter over rolls. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 3Remove pan form fridge 30 minutes before baking and place in a warm place for rising. Preheat oven to 350*. Uncover and bake for 40-45 minutes until golden brown.Cool for 15 minutes.