Orange Bread Mini's
Serve warmed with a small amount of butter on the top and enjoy!
How to Make Orange Bread Mini's
- Prepare 12 1 cup/250 ml pyrex bowls by lightly greasing and putting on a small sprinkle of flour to the inside walls and bottoms of each bowl.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees. Stir the 2 cups of flour, baking powder, brown sugar, and salt in a large bowl. Add melted butter, eggs, milk, orange juice and zest and stir well.
- Put 1/4 cup of the mixture into each of the prepared bowls.
- Bake 35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool approx 5 minutes, use a knife to go around the inside edges of the bowls to make sure no misture is sticking and turn the bowls over onto a plate and allow the orange bread mini's to fall or coax with a knife until it drops onto the plate.