Nutty Caramel Monkey Balls
Lisa 'Gayle' Goff
- 3 can(s)
- refrigerated biscuits
- 1/2 can(s)
- apple pie filling (freeze the rest for next time)
- 4 oz
- philidelphia cream cheese ( not whipped)
- 1/2 c
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 stick
- real butter ( not margarine)
- 1 c
- packed brown sugar
- 1 pkg
- chopped pecans
How to Make Nutty Caramel Monkey Balls
- 1preheat oven to 375
- 2In a sauce pan melt butter and brown sugar till bubbly, set aside.
- 3spray a bundt pan with cooking spray
- 4mix cinnamon and white sugar in a bowl
- 5pour 1/3 carmel sauce into bottome of the bundt pan, add 1/3 pecans
- 6Place a small cube of cream cheese and 1/2 a slice of apple in the center of a biscuit, fold over and twist to seal then coat with the cinnamon sugar, place in the bundt pan open side up...continue around pan (10-12 buscuits does it, do not pack too tightly they expand when they bake)
- 7add 1/3 mor caramel and 1/3 more pecans then repeat ball making process (only open side down now) nwith all the remaining biscuits.
- 8top with the remaining caramel sauce and pecans and bake for about 45 minutes until you can seperate them without the center being gooey, they should be bready not gooey.
- 9Flip out on a large plate, Take Pictures then serve warm! Enjoy!!