Nutty Caramel Monkey Balls
Lisa 'Gayle' Goff
3 can(s)refrigerated biscuits
1/2 can(s)apple pie filling (freeze the rest for next time)
4 ozphilidelphia cream cheese ( not whipped)
1 stickreal butter ( not margarine)
1 cpacked brown sugar
1 pkgchopped pecans
How to Make Nutty Caramel Monkey Balls
- preheat oven to 375
- In a sauce pan melt butter and brown sugar till bubbly, set aside.
- spray a bundt pan with cooking spray
- mix cinnamon and white sugar in a bowl
- pour 1/3 carmel sauce into bottome of the bundt pan, add 1/3 pecans
- Place a small cube of cream cheese and 1/2 a slice of apple in the center of a biscuit, fold over and twist to seal then coat with the cinnamon sugar, place in the bundt pan open side up...continue around pan (10-12 buscuits does it, do not pack too tightly they expand when they bake)
- add 1/3 mor caramel and 1/3 more pecans then repeat ball making process (only open side down now) nwith all the remaining biscuits.
- top with the remaining caramel sauce and pecans and bake for about 45 minutes until you can seperate them without the center being gooey, they should be bready not gooey.
- Flip out on a large plate, Take Pictures then serve warm! Enjoy!!