No Eggs, No Milk, No problem Banana Bread
Pam Wilson McNicol
How to Make No Eggs, No Milk, No problem Banana Bread
- 1Mash well ripened bananas in a small bowl and set aside.
- 2Mix baking powder,baking soda,flour and sugar.
- 3Add mashed bananas and oil . Stir well. This batter will be very thick.
- 4Spoon ingredients into a greased (or spray with Pam) a 9x5x3" loaf pan or muffin tins.
- 5Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for approximately 50 minutes for a loaf or 20 to 30 minutes for muffins.
- 6Insert a tooth pick to check if done.
- 7Optional: I used 1 cup finely chopped walnuts and used brown sugar in place of white sugar. I also added cinnamon to the second batch. I tried both a loaf and muffins. (note) My loaf had to cook a little longer than specified, but it may have been the oven.