- 21 oz
- can apple pie filling
- 2 pkg
- (1 lb, 3 oz each) refrigerated biscuits
- 1/2 c
- granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp
- powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp
How to Make Monkey Bread, New York-Style
- 1Heat oven to 400° F. Lightly grease a 10" tube pan.
- 2In a food processor, chop fruit filling by pulsing several times. Flatten each biscuit into a 5-6" circle. Spoon about 2 tablespoons fruit filling onto each biscuit and seal edges to form a ball.
- 3In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Roll each biscuit ball in sugar mixture. Make 2 rings of biscuits in tube pan and sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture.
- 4Bake for 55 minutes, covering biscuits with foil after 20 minutes of baking time.
- 5Cool on wire rack 5 minutes; loosen biscuits from edge of pan and remove from pan.
- 6In a small bowl, combine powdered sugar and milk; blend well. Drizzle over warm biscuits. Invert onto a platter and serve while still warm or cooled.