How to Make MONKEY BREAD
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, mix white sugar and cinnamon together.
- 3Cut biscuits into quarters then toss around in cinnamon/sugar mixture to coat each piece.
- 4Drop each piece into Bundt pan, but don't pack the pieces together tight.
- 5In a medium saucepan, put leftover sugar/cinnamon mixture, brown sugar, and butter and bring to boil then immediately remove from heat and drizzle over biscuits.
- 6Bake for 30 minutes, then carefully invert onto a large plate or serving platter with raised edges. Best served warm.