How to Make Monkey Bread
- 1Grease a fluted pan (bundt pan) well. in a bowl add your cinnamon and sugar together. You may want more cinnamon, you may want lett..I reccomend 2 tablespoons.
- 2Melt your butter, and add the butterscotch pudding to it anvanilla..stir well. Add about 2 Tbs. Sugar to this.
- 3now you want to cut each of you pieces of dough in 4ths. Dip them in the butter mixture, then in the cinnamon sugar mixture coating each little piece well. Put each piece in the pan. when your done with this, pour the rest of the mixture all over the bread.
- 4place a towel over it and set aside for 30 to 40 minutes. Let it rise!! If you want to let is sit longer, it will rise to the fullest in about 1 hour.
- 5Put it in the oven for about 35 minutes, or until its cooked through. Ovens vary,,it could take 45 minutes.
- 6Once cooked, let it cook for no more than 10 minutes. Put your plate over the top and invert onto a plate and let the goo run!! Enjoy!!