☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 can(s)refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1 cpacked brown sugar
How to Make Monkey Bread
- Heat oven to 350*. Grease 12 cup fluted pan.
- Mix granulated sugar and cinnamon in 1 gallon bag. Separate dough into biscuits; cut each in quarters.
- Shake biscuit quarters in bag to coat; place in pan. Sprinkle any extra sugar mixture over biscuits.
- In 1 quart saucepan, bring butter and brown sugar to boiling over medium heat; boil 1 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour over biscuit quarters.
- Bake 30-45 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Turn upside down; pull apart to serve.