☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2/3 c
- 2 tsp
- 4 can(s)
- refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 10 Tbsp
- 1 c
- packed brown sugar
How to Make Monkey Bread
- 1Heat oven to 350*. Grease 12 cup fluted pan.
- 2Mix granulated sugar and cinnamon in 1 gallon bag. Separate dough into biscuits; cut each in quarters.
- 3Shake biscuit quarters in bag to coat; place in pan. Sprinkle any extra sugar mixture over biscuits.
- 4In 1 quart saucepan, bring butter and brown sugar to boiling over medium heat; boil 1 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour over biscuit quarters.
- 5Bake 30-45 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Turn upside down; pull apart to serve.