Moistest Banana-Nut bread Ever!
This recipe is done by memory! Recipe makes 2 loaves. You can 1/2 the recipe,however,it's best if you don't heat up the whole oven for just one loaf.
- ripe bananas
- 1 c
- white sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- imitation vanilla extract
- 2/3 c
- canola oil- not olive oil
- 2 c
- krustez buttermilk biscuit mix
- chopped walnuts-if desired
How to Make Moistest Banana-Nut bread Ever!
- 1In a very large bowl, Mix/Smash All ingedients together,as well as nuts if desired.Just combine. Do not overmix.Make sure All Bananas are smashed!
- 2Secure 2 loaf Pans. Spray or Butter pans. Heat oven to 350. Divide Banana Mixture evenly between both pans. Bake for 30 min. When time is up, turn off oven,and leave bread in oven for 30 min more,then take bread out of oven-this will keep banana Bread moist.
- 3Using a sharp knife, loosen loaf and invert to cooling rack. Eat one and give the other one away or freeze for another time. Slice warm or enjoy cold!