★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cnuts (chopped)
1 3/4 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
3 largevery ripe bananas
1 tspvanilla flavoring
How to Make Moist Banana Bread
- 1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Spread the nuts out on a baking pan and roast in oven for 5-10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
3. Combine dry ingredients-flour, bsoda, bpowder,sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
4.Melt butter in microwave. Cool
- 5. In separate bowl, mash bananas.
6. Add vanilla to bananas
7. In separate bowl, beat eggs and add to banana mixture.
- 8. Grease baking pan.
9. Pour a small amount of melted butter into egg/banana/vanilla mixture and stir. Repeat until all has been added.
10. Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients and mix no more than 10 sec.
11. Pour into pan and bake.
12. Note: Do not over mix.