2 can(s)refrigerated crescent rolls
6 Tbspbutter, softened
1/3 cfirmly packed brown sugar
1 Tbspgranulated sugar
1 tspground cinnamon
2/3 cpowdered sugar
1/4 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Mini-Cinnis
- Unroll crescent rolls, and separate each dough portion along center perforation to form 4 rectangles; press diagonal perforations to seal.
- Stir together butter and next 3 ingredients; spread evenly over 1 side of each rectangle.
- Roll up jellyroll fashion, starting at long end.
- Gently cut each log into 6 (1-inch) slices. Note: To make slicing easier, place unbaked rolls on baking sheet and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Place rolls, 1/4 inch apart, into 2 (8-inch) greased cake pans.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden.
- Cool 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir together powdered sugar and remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle over warm rolls.