Mini Chocolate Banana Breads
* perfect size loaves for sharing!
How to Make Mini Chocolate Banana Breads
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Grease your 3 mini loaf pans.
- 2Mix the mashed bananas and the eggs together in a large bowl. Add the vanilla and sugar, mix well.
- 3In a separate bowl sift together the flour, cocoa, salt and baking soda.
Add to the banana mixture and mix well.
- 4Divide the batter into 3 prepared mini loaf pans.
Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
Check with toothpick, to see if they are done.
- 5Remove from the pans, on to a rack to cool.
This is a chocolaty treat! Enjoy!