Mini Chocolate Banana Breads
* perfect size loaves for sharing!
How to Make Mini Chocolate Banana Breads
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Grease your 3 mini loaf pans.
- Mix the mashed bananas and the eggs together in a large bowl. Add the vanilla and sugar, mix well.
- In a separate bowl sift together the flour, cocoa, salt and baking soda.
Add to the banana mixture and mix well.
- Divide the batter into 3 prepared mini loaf pans.
Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
Check with toothpick, to see if they are done.
- Remove from the pans, on to a rack to cool.
This is a chocolaty treat! Enjoy!