How to Make Mincemeat Monkey Bread
- 1Combine pumpkin pie spice and sugar in a bowl.
- 2Cut each bread dough roll in half and roll in pumpkin pie spce and sugar mixture.
- 3Layer in a greased bundt pan. After you completed the bottom layer spoon mincemeat from the jar and layer over the dough.
- 4Create another layer just as the bottom layer and layer the mincemeat once again.
- 5For the top layer roll the pieces in the sugar and spice mixture and cover and let raise for about 30 minutes.
- 6Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Heat the butter and brown sugar in a sauce pan till it comes to a boil. Layer the raisins on top layer of bread dough and pour the brown sugar mixture over the raisins.
- 7Bake for about 30-35 minutes keeping an eye on the top so it does not burn.