★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 csifted flour
3 tspbaking powder
1 jar(s)1 lbs orange marmalade
3/4 corange juice
3/4 ccanola oil
How to Make Marmalade Bread
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Set aside 1/4 cup of marmalade.
- Combine remaining marmalade, egg,orange juice and canola oil.
- Add this to sifted ingredients and stir until moistened.
- Pour mixture into prepared 9 inch loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until lightly browned.
- When bread is done, remove from pan and place on baking sheet. Spread remaining marmalade over the top and return to oven for about 1 minute to glaze.
- Remove from pan and place on wire rack. This is best served warm.