Manila Bananas-Banana Bread
Chopped walnuts are optional.
2 1/2 call purpose flour
2 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
2 cmashed ripe manila bananas
1/4 ccoconut milk (or regular milk if you don't have it)
2 tspvanilla extract
1/2 csoftened butter (or margarine)
1 cchopped walnuts *optional
How to Make Manila Bananas-Banana Bread
- Preheat oven to 350. Combine dry ingredients in one bowl (flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda).
- In another bowl, combine wet ingredients (bananas, milk, and vanilla)
- With mixer on medium, beat butter and sugar until they're fluffy. Beat in eggs (one at a time). Reduce speed to low and alternate adding flour and banana mixture until well blended.
- *Optional step (add chopped walnuts)
- Pour batter in greased 9 X 5 loaf pans. Bake for about 1 hr and 10 minutes (or until toothpick inserted comes out clean).
- Cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes.