How to Make Make-Ahead Monkey Bread
- 1About 8 hours before serving, or night before, combine first two ingredients in a bowl.
- 2Remove 24 frozen dough balls from freezer and wet them slightly before adding to sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- 3Stir to coat and dump into a bundt pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- 4Melt butter and add remaining ingredients in a small bowl and pour over dough.
- 5Cover with a towel and let rise 8 hours or overnight.
- 6Bake 350 for about 30 minutes.
- 7Place large plate on top and invert bread onto plate.
- 8Let cool only long enough that you don't get burned - this is best when hot.
- 9For dough balls: defrost one store-bought frozen bread dough loaf just until it can be cut through it with a knife (about 1 1/2 hours), then divide into 24 equal pieces and then freeze and store in ziploc bag until needed.