How to Make Make-Ahead Monkey Bread
- About 8 hours before serving, or night before, combine first two ingredients in a bowl.
- Remove 24 frozen dough balls from freezer and wet them slightly before adding to sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Stir to coat and dump into a bundt pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Melt butter and add remaining ingredients in a small bowl and pour over dough.
- Cover with a towel and let rise 8 hours or overnight.
- Bake 350 for about 30 minutes.
- Place large plate on top and invert bread onto plate.
- Let cool only long enough that you don't get burned - this is best when hot.
- For dough balls: defrost one store-bought frozen bread dough loaf just until it can be cut through it with a knife (about 1 1/2 hours), then divide into 24 equal pieces and then freeze and store in ziploc bag until needed.