Low Carb Banana Bread
- 1/4 c
- 2 Tbsp
- goat butter, softened
- 2 1/8 small
- eggs beaten
- 1/4 c
- organic unsweetened applesauce
- 1 c
- ripe bananas (3 bananas)
- 3/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/2 c
- white spelt or whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/4 tsp
- celtic sea salt
How to Make Low Carb Banana Bread
- 1Heat oven to 350'F. Oil and flour an 8x4" loaf pan.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine the softened butter and xylitol. Beat with a mixer for 3 minutes on medium or until well combined. Add the egg, applesauce and beat 2 more minutes. Fold in the bananas.
- 3Combine the two flours, baking soda and salt in another bowl.
- 4Add the flour mixture to the banana misture, 1/2 cup at a time, mixing after each addition to moisten.
- 5Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan.
- 6Bake at 350'F for 50 minutes to 1 hour, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 7Allow the bread to cool in the pan for at least 5 minutes. Remove the bread and cool on a wire rack. Store in the fridge.