Low Carb Banana Bread
2 Tbspgoat butter, softened
2 1/8 smalleggs beaten
1/4 corganic unsweetened applesauce
1 cripe bananas (3 bananas)
3/4 call purpose flour
1/2 cwhite spelt or whole wheat flour
1/2 tspbaking soda
1/4 tspceltic sea salt
How to Make Low Carb Banana Bread
- Heat oven to 350'F. Oil and flour an 8x4" loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the softened butter and xylitol. Beat with a mixer for 3 minutes on medium or until well combined. Add the egg, applesauce and beat 2 more minutes. Fold in the bananas.
- Combine the two flours, baking soda and salt in another bowl.
- Add the flour mixture to the banana misture, 1/2 cup at a time, mixing after each addition to moisten.
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan.
- Bake at 350'F for 50 minutes to 1 hour, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow the bread to cool in the pan for at least 5 minutes. Remove the bread and cool on a wire rack. Store in the fridge.