★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 cwarm water
1 Tbspsea salt
1/2 coil (i prefer grape seed)
10 call purpose flour
·lemon or any kind of curd you prefer. i even use nutella on occasion
How to Make Lemon Curd Rollidough
- Start by adding the yeast to the warm water. Let bloom for 5 minutes. Then stir in sugar and oil. In large mixing bowl mix together the flour, salt.
- Add the yeast mixture to the dry ingredients. Mix until dough starts to pull away from the sides. Add a little bit of oil to the top and sides of dough ball, transfer into a clean bowl, cover and let rise until double in size.
- Next pinch off smaller 5cm piece of dough and roll out into a long oval.
- Spread with a generous amount of lemon curd.
- Fold in half the long way and thread the top corner of the dough through your sprayed skewer. Then just start wrapping it around the skewer. Finish off by pinching the dough to the stick.
- Lay down on a parchment lined sheet pan so they can rise once more. I like to egg white wash the tops so they have that golden brown color. I then added some fresh zest before baking.
- Bake in a 350 degrees F oven for 15-18 minutes. I brushed on a powdered sugar glaze (1 cup powdered sugar with 3 tablespoons of lemon juice).