All kinds of cake mixes and pie fillings can be used to vary the breads. YUM!
How to Make Lemon Bread
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Grease (if necessary) two 9" loaf pans with butter or vegetable shortening.
- 3In a medium sized bowl, mix all ingredients until just blended. Mixture may be lumpy - this is good!
- 4Divide the mixture between the two loaf pans, spreading to distribute it evenly and fill in the corners.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees for about 45 minutes (pan types can vary the cook time). When a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean, the bread is done.
- 6Cool pans on wire racks. Enjoy!